Are tiny houses legal in Greece? What kind of permit do I need? Can I legally park my tiny on my land?
Once you own any piece of land in Greece you can place your tiny house on wheels, no permit is required. Your trailer will need a greek registration and number plate. We can take care of the customs import and registration for €1100.
If there is no electricity and water available, you have to be autonomous. You can achieve this with the off-grid package that includes: photovoltaics for electricity, gas
for the high power appliances (hot water/ cooker) and a wood stove for heating. A pump can supply water to your tiny from an external tank.
Can my tiny house be delivered to my land?
Some lands have difficult access. Generally the rule of thumb is that if a long truck can access your land easily then a tiny house can probably access it too. Sometimes special vehicles have to be used to tow the tiny on lands with difficult or very steep access.
If you are concerned that your area might have difficult access we can share our experience and even inspect your land for a small fee. The land preparation & communication with other parties has to be managed by you.
Once the tiny is delivered to your land it will need levelling on solid "feet". We can take care of this for €200 + travelling costs.
Why don't I buy directly from Eco-Tiny? Surely it is cheaper.
As a reseller we have a discount. This discount is effectively our payment and we are able to give you the same price while able to support you with all the above (legislation, registration etc, installation and levelling etc).
Timeline & Payment Plan
- Contact us for a quotation. The more information you bring they quicker we can help you.
- Once there is an agreement, the contract and offer are signed and a deposit of 20% is required.
- You get allocated a building slot, a project manager and a designer to start detailed design. Once the building plans are agreed upon and signed, an additional 40% payment is required.
- Once the build is 70% complete - we will share with you photos & videos of the progress! - an extra 30% payment is required.
- The remaining 10% is required before delivering the tiny.
- For registration in Greece we will need an extra €1100.
Currently the lead time from start to finish is 4-5 months.